Working with us
Carshalton Boys Sports College (CBSC) is on a mission to find passionate and inspirational staff to join us.
The ethos at CBSC is that of a ‘learning school’, where students, staff, parents and those involved with the institution all engage in a positive learning experience. It is the ability of the institution as a whole to learn and develop, which continues to encourage innovation, creativity and enjoyment in the learning process, while demanding commitment to the highest possible academic standards.
If you would relish the challenge of assisting us in leading the school in the next stage of its journey towards excellence, we look forward to hearing from you.
Join us on our growth and mission to make a real difference in children’s lives and help them to achieve to the best of their abilities.
- Pleasant working environment with easy access from London
- Excellent sporting facilities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Membership of Teachers Pension Scheme/Local Government Pension Scheme
- First class training and development opportunities with a bespoke CPD programme designed to address individual, departmental and whole-school development needs.
- An outstanding two year programme to support Newly Qualified Teachers.
CBSC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a criminal check via the DBS before they can be appointed.