All students in years 7 to 11 are required to wear the school uniform. A complete uniform list is detailed below. Most items are compulsory, but a small number are optional.
Items marked with an * are not available at any high street retailers and can only be ordered from our online WisePay shop. For access to WisePay click here.
Uniform samples are available for viewing by appointment.
Appointments can be arranged with the Finance Office on 020 8714 3113.
School Shop Opening Times
The school shop is open for students to collect their pre-ordered uniform and to buy stationery, books and other items.
- Before school starts: 8am – 8.30am
- Break time: 10.55am – 11.20am
- Lunchtime: 1.20pm – 2pm
- After school: 3pm – 3.20pm
Please note that parents are only permitted to collect or buy school uniform between 8am – 8.30am or 3pm – 3.20pm during term time.
- Black blazer (badge to be attached)
- School badge*
- (Or black blazer with school badge embroidered on breast pocket*)
- White shirt
- Black trousers
- Black skirt. Must be of an acceptable length to allow involvement in a wide range of activities during the school day, but enabling them to maintain their modesty. Hems to be on or close to the knee.
- Black shoes (leather)
- Black, grey or white socks
- School tie*
- School coat with school logo*
- CBSC black t-shirt*
- CBSC black shorts*
- Games socks*
Note that there are two options when purchasing the school blazer.
- Purchase a black blazer (with a left hand breast pocket) from a high street retailer, and a school badge using our WisePay shop, then carry out the sewing/ironing of the badge to the blazer yourself
- Purchase a blazer with the school badge already embroidered on, using our WisePay shop
*** Uniform grants are no longer provided by the Local Authority. The school will consider applications for a contribution towards the purchase of uniform on an individual basis. Proof of hardship will be required, i.e. details of current benefits and personal circumstances. Please contact the Finance Department on 020 8714 3113 for further information.
Please note that if your son chooses to wear the additional items listed below, they must be as described, e.g. a black roll neck pullover is not acceptable.
- Black V neck pullover*
- Track suit top*
- Track suit bottoms*
Items not permitted
Students must not wear in school trainers, caps, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleeces or any other item that is not deemed to be school uniform. All such items will be confiscated. School coats should not be worn inside the school buildings.
Students should not bring jewellery to school, and under no circumstances may a student wear any piercing item, e.g. ear piercing, eye piercing, tongue piercing, etc. If a student comes into school wearing any piercing item, the student will be asked to remove it, regardless of when the piercing was done.