CBSCs' Study Skills Programme helps students to develop a range of academic skills that enhance and support their studies and maximise success.
The programme is delivered through:
- Dedicated and Compulsory Study Skills lessons. Click here for programme overview
- Assembly and Tutor Programme
- External Speakers and Seminars. Click here to view some of the providers we utilise
- Drop Down Days. Click here for examples.
- University and Aim Higher Academic Programmes
- Academic Intervention Programmes, e.g. Aspire
- Department Delivery
6th Form students have to develop the skills to become confident and independent learners. The Study Skills programme facilitates and encourages this development.