Hints & Tips For Students
- Do check your Google Classroom To Do list everyday
- Do email/contact your teachers if you do not know what to do or submit and enquiry via the Help Centre.
- Do check you understand what you are being asked to do.
- Do your WOTC as soon as you can.
- Do have a quiet place to do WOTC in.
- Do have all the equipment, materials and resources you need.
- Do plan and read back over previous teachers’ advice and marking.
- Do produce your best work and ask a parent/carer to check over your work with you.
- Don’t forget to show your WOTC to your parents/carers.
- Don’t leave it all to build up.
- Don’t have distractions such as loud music or do it in front of the TV.
- Don’t cut corners.
- Don’t rush and dive straight in.
- Don’t be lazy and slap dash with your work.