Hints & Tips For Students
- Do record your homework clearly, and check you understand what you are being asked to do.
- Do your homework as soon as you can.
- Do have a quiet place to do homework in.
- Do have all the equipment, materials and resources you need.
- Do plan and read back over previous teachers’ advice and marking.
- Do produce your best work and ask a parent/carer to check over your work with you.
- Don’t forget to show your diary to your parents/carers.
- Don’t leave it all to build up.
- Don’t have distractions such as loud music or do it in front of the TV.
- Don’t cut corners.
- Don’t rush and dive straight in.
- Don’t be lazy and slap dash with your work.