Please note that some resources may require you to sign into your Google Drive account.
- This term (September 2018) we are covering Tectonic Hazards (this won’t be examined at GCSE but is preparing them with the skills set to start GCSE after October half term)
- After October half term we start the GCSE teaching – we will start with Changing UK Landscapes (this is 3 different topics – UK landscapes, river landscapes, coastal landscapes) – this will take us up to Easter.
- After Easter we will complete Ecosystems, Management & Biodiversity.
- The year 9 exam in the summer will be on Changing UK Landscapes
- Students will be provided with textbook at the beginning of year 10
Tomorrow's Geography - This will be provided at the start of year 10