Aims & Values
CBSC 6th Form aims to help you achieve your career aspirations through high academic success. We strive to offer you a 6th Form experience that’s unique and highly personalised.
Our students are at the heart of all we do. We have been highly successful in developing a culture and community based on:
- Student focus - We will seek to achieve a high quality learning experience for every student.
- High performance - We will strive for consistently high levels of performance in all aspects of our work.
- Respect, integrity and honesty - We will treat everyone with respect and recognise each other’s contribution and achievements.
We are committed to providing you with the highest quality 6th Form experience to achieve your goals in work and life – in return, we expect you to meet certain standards of behaviour and attitudes including:
- Outstanding attendance.
- Work completed on time and to the best of your ability.
- Full participation in the learning process.
- Act as an ambassador for our 6th Form at all times.
CBSC has a Code of Conduct that sets the standard we expect across a range of other areas of student life.