World News Headlines
Displayed below are the latest headlines from around the world using RSS feeds. RSS (standing for Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content.
The below RSS feeds will lead to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of these linked sites. The listing and linking of these RSS feeds should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
BBC - UK News
- Concerns over terror exclusion plans
- Meters overcharge 1.5m gas customers
- Burglars admit attacking lecturer
- 'Radical' Scottish land reform plan
- Facebook Lee Rigby attack 'unfair'
CNN - World News
- Look at me! 21 selfies of the week
- Soap opera helping Rwandans heal
- The week in 34 photos
- CNN reporter hit with tear gas
- Sesay driven to tell girls' story
Reuters - Top News
- Syria 'no-fly zone' not being considered - NATO general
- EU watchdogs to apply 'right to be forgotten' rule on Web worldwide
- Putin says Russia is not a threat to anyone
- Algeria says killed militant involved in French tourist beheading
- Juncker unveils investment plan to kick-start EU growth