World News Headlines
Displayed below are the latest headlines from around the world using RSS feeds. RSS (standing for Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content.
The below RSS feeds will lead to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of these linked sites. The listing and linking of these RSS feeds should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
BBC - UK News
- UK economic growth hits 2.6% in 2014
- Leaders in '100 days to go' battle
- Murray into Australian Open semis
- Litvinenko murder 'of global concern'
- Gross murder suspect 'faced charge'
CNN - World News
- Dancing for Dr. Mengele
- Being well-dressed helped save his life
- Drone video shows scale of Auschwitz
- She lost 87 family members in the Holocaust
- At age 10, she was a human guinea pig
Reuters - Top News
- Nine Ukrainian soldiers killed in 'tense' eastern conflict - Kiev military
- Anti-austerity economist says to become Greek finance minister
- Resurgent Scottish nationalists tilt at Labour for Westminster glory
- Inquiry into London killing of ex-KGB spy Litvinenko begins
- 'Life-threatening' blizzard shuts down much of U.S. Northeast