World News Headlines
Displayed below are the latest headlines from around the world using RSS feeds. RSS (standing for Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed format used to publish frequently updated content.
The below RSS feeds will lead to other websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of these linked sites. The listing and linking of these RSS feeds should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
BBC - UK News
- 'Multiple injuries' in city bus crash
- Dementia support gaps 'fail patients'
- London Olympics legacy 'a failure'
- Alice inquest 'should be widened'
- Sturgeon memo leak complaint upheld
CNN - World News
- The danger that lurks behind 'Grexit'
- 'Excited' Pope lands in Ecuador
- Beijing issues travel warning for Turkey
- At least 28 people killed in attacks in Nigeria
- New terrorism law could target journalists in Egypt
Reuters - Top News
- Suspected Islamist militants kill 44 in central Nigeria city Jos
- Greek finance minister quits to smooth talks after thunderous 'No'
- FTSE slips, Rolls Royce slumps after profit downgrade
- Islamic State regains town near Syria's Raqqa after air strikes - monitor
- Cameron's fight against militancy leads to battle over freedoms